Panama is currently one of the safest places to travel during the upcoming spring break season. This beautiful country prioritizes the health and safety of tourists and locals, enacting strict guidelines so you can travel here with peace of mind. Many businesses, attractions, restaurants, and more are open to visitors, following safety and social distancing protocols. Prior to your spring break travels, make sure to read Panama’s thorough pandemic guidelines outlined on the official tourism website.
Nayara Bocas del Toro Luxury Water Villas is your premier private island escape, where you’ll feel appreciated, at home, and thoroughly immersed in our stunning Panamanian landscape! Your elegant water villa is masked in a casual atmosphere and packed with great amenities, void of the typical stuffiness of other luxury destinations. Additionally, Bocas del Toro is the ultimate vacation choice for those seeking travel health and safety. We require all guests and staff to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Vaccinated and ready to enjoy a peaceful spring break in Panama? Keep reading for more exciting information on all that Bocas del Toro has to offer you—
Unforgettable Panama Spring Break Activities at Nayara Bocas del Toro
Please note: in addition to requiring full vaccination against COVID-19, Bocas del Toro is open only to guests 16 years of age and older. We appreciate your understanding. Now, let’s take a closer look at why you should visit our private Panama oasis this spring! The ideal spring break activities are listed below for your vacationing convenience:
- Lounge by the pool when you stay in one of our Private Pool Villas
- Grab a book, perhaps an NYT Best Seller, and read under the romantic Balinese canopy over your bed
- Stay in a Window Water Villa and peer at the sea life, darting under your feet
- Stroll with your friends or special someone along the half-mile of boardwalks dotting our property
- Embark on an educational chocolate farm tour of Bocas Del Toro
- Access Monkey Island and meet some special primates that call Panama home
- Snorkel around the island, departing directly from your villa (which is stocked with snorkeling gear)
- Looking to mingle with your fellow guests? Head down to our 70-foot freshwater infinity pool at The Colonnade
- Treat yourself to breakfast, lunch, or dinner in bed from the decadent Elephant House, our on-site restaurant
- Journey to nearby Bocas Town, which you can access via a short boat ride from Nayara Bocas del Toro
- … and so much more—ask our staff for personal recommendations!
When you book with Bocas del Toro, you will have access to a variety of all-inclusive activities and amenities. During your entire spring break vacation in Panama with Bocas del Toro, everything you need will be at your fingertips! Even if you aren’t coming during spring break, we are a year-round destination, and our activities expand across all months.